Staircase to the Moon Broome holiday package 2018
- Broome holiday package
- 5 nights
- Selected dates March to October
Stay in Broome at one of the best locations to view the famous "Staircase to the Moon" natural phenomenon, which is caused by the rising of a full moon reflecting off the exposed mudflats in Roebuck Bay, Broome, at extremely low tide to create a beautiful optical illusion of a 'golden staircase reaching to the moon'.
- Stay in 1 bedroom, self contained accommodation with one of the best views in Broome!
- 2.5 hour guided Broome sightseeing tour
- See the 'Staircase to the Moon' from the your accommodation.
- Zoom across beautiful Roebuck Bay via hovercraft and view dinosaur footprints
- Saunter along Cable Beach at sunset on a camel ride.
- Includes FREE $50.00 voucher for the historic and award-winning Matos's Broome Brewery & Cafe.....the place where the locals go!
- Includes FREE airport transfers.
Packages dates to coincide with the 'Staircase to the Moon' natural phenomenon:
- March/April: 31 March - 4 April
- April/May: 29 April - 3 May
- May/June: 29 May - 2 May
- June/July: 29 June - 03 July
- July: 27 July - 31 July
- August: 26 August - 30 August
- September: 24 September - 28 September
- October: 24 October - 28 October
Package can be extended to include extra nights, car hire and tours or we can tailor the package to suit your personal requirements to include families and friends travelling together. Add a tour to view the Horizontal Waterfalls (extra costs apply & subject to availabilty).
Enquire for full itinerary details or quotation.
Does not include travel to/from Broome.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.