5 Day Broome to the Bungle Bungles (Option 1)
- 5 Day guided camping tour
- Broome to Broome
- Departs Tuesdays; returns Saturdays
Travelling in a comfortable, air-conditioned, purpose-built 4WD coach, this popular 5 day adventure from Broome provides an opportunity to spend 2 nights in, and exploring, the world-heritage listed Bungle Bungle Range in remote Purnululu National Park.
Itinerary highlights also include:
- Guided cruise on Danggu Geikie Gorge
- Guided tour of Mimbi Caves
- Windjana Gorge & Tunnel Creek National Parks
- Halls Creek & 'China Wall'
- Camp fires under the canopy of the brilliant Kimberley night skies.
Departs weekly from Broome on Tuesdays at approx. 7.00am and returns to Broome on Saturdays at approx. 6.00pm.
- Includes: 4 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Guaranteed weekly departures with minimum 2 passengers.
- Maximum 20 passengers.
- Fitness level required: Moderate
Enquire for full itinerary details, camping accommodation upgrade options and availability.
Note: The optional Single Supplement does not include the Bungle Bungles stay; due to capacity constraints single travellers may have to twin share with another traveller of the same gender (this is a rare occurrence.)
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.