2 Day Cape Leveque & Pearl Farm Explorer
- Accommodated, guided tour
- 2 Day tour - minimum 2 passengers to confirm
- Departs Broome Wednesdays - May to September
Departing Broome on 7.00am on Wednesdays between May & September, this intimate tour takes a minimum of 2 passengers and a maximum of 8 passengers, and is perfect for travellers who have a bit of extra time to explore the Dampier Peninsula, north of Broome.
Mostly Aboriginal-owned land, the Dampier Peninsula offers a rewarding cultural experience combined with a beautiful environment that includes clear waters, white sands and red cliffs.
Highlights of this 2 day, guided tour include:
- Visit the Beagle Bay Church with its historic Pearl Shell Altar - enjoy morning tea under a mango tree
- Visit the Aboriginal-owned, holiday resort of Kooljaman at Cape Leveque - take a refreshing swim or stroll along the pristine beach before lunch
- Travel to Cygney Bay Pearl Farm and join the fascinating pearl farm tour
- Sunset cruise on the waters around Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm before dinner and settling into your accommodation
- After breakfast, travel to beautiful Pender Bay - picnic lunch (perhaps see a migrating Humpback whale [seasonal])
- Tour the innovative Gubinge (Kakadu Plum) processing facility - learn the benefits of this amazing bush food
- Tour returns to Broome later afternoon on Day 2.
Travel in an air-conditioned, luxury vehicle.
Includes: Breakfast (x1), Picnic lunch (x2), Dinner (x1), morning tea & chilled water onboard to refill your water bottle.
Note: Some departures in May operate on alternate days - ask us for availability.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.