Best Of The Ord Waterways day tour
- Full day tour / cruise / cruise / tour
- Departs Kununurra 9am. Returns Kununurra 7pm
- Tour operates June - July - August
Start your day tour with a cruise along the Ord River, through Lake Kununurra and the dramatic Carlton Gorge to the Ord Top Dam. Take in the colourful scenery, flora, fauna and wildlife before stopping at a private riverside camp for a buffet lunch. At the Dam Wall you will board the coach for a drive across the Wall and a stop at a scenic lookout before arriving at the Lake Argyle Resort for a comfort break.
Here you will transfer to the "Kimberley Durack" for your 3.5 hour sunset cruise on stunning Lake Argyle - which covers an area of almost 1,000 square kilometres! Complimentary nibbles and beverages are served watching the sun setting over the Carr Boyd Range.
At the conclusion of your sunset cruise, reboard your coach for the return journey to your Kununurra accommodation, arriving at approximately 7.00pm.
- Pick up and drop off at Kununurra accommodation
- 3 hour Ord River Cruise
- Riverside buffet lunch
- 3.5 hour Lake Argyle cruise - and time for a swim
- Afternoon tea
- Complimentary soft drinks, beer or wine and nibbles at sunset
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.