Current Special Offers
$2,000 Off Arnhem Land Cruise
8-Day cruises on Reef Prince depart Darwin 16 May 2020 and 19 June 2020 and discounted prices start from just $5,695 per person.
Cross the Arafura Sea from Darwin, and step into the timeless wonder and magnificence of one of Australia’s secret treasures. Pristine Arnhem Land is rich in Aboriginal culture, abundant with wildlife and offers some of the best fishing in the world. Spectacular scenery, long white sandy beaches and clear blue waters make Arnhem Land a truly magical destination.
EL QUESTRO HOMESTEAD - Special stay package
Nestled within the Kimberley’s vast and ancient landscape and hidden amongst burnt-orange cliffs and lush, green lawns sits El Questro Homestead, a pocket of luxurious exclusivity where you’re encouraged to make yourself at home.
- Min nights: 3 Nights
- Travel Dates: 01 May 2020 to 30 September 2020
- From Rate: $2488.00 Twin Share, Per Night (based on Homestead Garden Room)
- Inclusions: One way Bungle Bungle air transfer and one way scheduled road transfer (or vice versa )
Plus standard inclusions:
- Daily gourmet meals
- A fine selection of wine, beer, basic spirits and sparkling wine
- Visitor Permits
- Selected tours within El Questro including:
- The Chamberlain Cruise
- The Bush Culture, History & Nature Tour
- Bird Watching tour
- Exclusive and complimentary use of Zebedee Thermal Springs each afternoon
- Sunset at Buddy’s Point
- Guided walks to the most spectacular gorges
Enquire for further details. Offer subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Not available for group bookings or weddings.