Summer in Broome Holiday Package
- Stay in air-conditioned luxury for 5 nights
- 5 nights
- November 2019 to March 2020
Broome's summer is warm and humid with occasional rain, which mostly occurs between January and March. The stunning skies with the 'build-up' clouds that come and go during the day generally bring stunning sunsets at the end of the day.
With fewer visitors and a more relaxed atmosphere, Broome is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle and recharge your batteries!
With air-conditioned, luxury accommodation, sparkling swimming pools and balmy nights, a summer stay in Broome is a different style of beach holiday. Hear the occasional rumble of distant thunder, and if it does rain, the sound of that rain on the metal roof provides the perfect opportunity for an afternoon snooze or lazy read of a good book.
Take a morning stroll on Cable Beach or take your favourite beverage to the lawns overlooking the beach and watch the sunset - or indulge in a tropical cocktail at the Sunset Bar & Grill at Cable Beach Club Resort.
This 5 night package includes:
- 5 nights in a Garden View Studio Room at Cable Beach Club Resort & Spa - 2 Adults
- Full buffet breakfast daily at Cable Beach Club Resort for 2 Adults
- Half day Discover Broome sightseeing tour- 2 Adults
- Half day scenic air safari over the famous Horizontal Waterfalls and land at Cape Leveque - enjoy breakfast or lunch at Kooljaman at Cape Leveque & swim in the warm Indian Ocean - 2 Adults
- 4 Days 2WD vehicle hire (Incl 100kms per day)
- Sensational sunset camel ride - 2 Adults
- FREE Airport arrival transfers
- FREE $50.00 Willie Creek Pearls Voucher
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.