Summer in Broome Holiday Package
- Stay in air-conditioned luxury for 7 night
- 6 days / 7 nights
- November 2018 to March 2019
Broome' summer is warm and humid with occasional rain, which mostly occurs between January and March. The stunning skies with the 'build-up' clouds that come and go during the day generally bring stunning sunsets at the end of the day.
With fewer visitors and a more relaxed atmosphere, Broome is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle.
With air-conditioned, luxury accommodation, sparkling swimming pools and balmy nights, a summer stay in Broome is a different style of beach holiday. Hear the occasional rumble of distant thunder, and if it does rain, the sound of that rain on the metal roof provides the perfect opportunity for an afternoon snooze or lazy read of a good book.
Take a morning stroll on Cable Beach or take your favourite beverage to the lawns overlooking the beach and watch the sunset - or indulge in a tropical cocktail at the Sunset Bar & Grill at Cable Beach Club Resort.
This 7 night package includes:
- 7 nights in a Garden View Studio Room at Cable Beach Club Resort (room only) - 2 Adults
- Guided Harley/Custom trike tour of Broome with champagne sunset - 2 Adults
- Half day scenic air safari over the famous Horizontal Waterfalls and land at Cape Leveque - swim in the warm Indian Ocean - 2 Adults
- Half day scenic helicopter flight and lunch at Ramada Eco Beach Resort - 2 Adults
- Sensational sunset camel ride - 2 Adults
- ** FREE ** 72 hour Broome Explorer Bus ticket - hop on and hop off - 2 Adults
- ** FREE** Airport transfers
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.