Staircase to the Moon Broome holiday package 2021
- Broome holiday package
- 6 nights
- Selected dates April-October 2021
Stay in Broome at one of the best locations to view the famous "Staircase to the Moon" natural phenomenon, which is caused by the rising of a full moon reflecting off the exposed mudflats in Roebuck Bay, Broome, at extremely low tide to create a beautiful optical illusion of a 'golden staircase reaching to the moon'.
- Stay in 1 bedroom, self contained accommodation with one of the best views in Broome.
- See the 'Staircase to the Moon' from the lawns of your accommodation, or other locations just a short walk away.
- 2.5 hour guided Broome sightseeing tour (2 Adults)
- Full day Kimberley coast & Horizontal Falls fly/cruise/fly tour (2 Adults)
- Sunset camel ride on Cable Beach (2 Adults)
- Sunset Pearl Lugger cruise (2 Adults)
- Includes FREE $50.00 voucher for the historic and award-winning Matos's Broome Brewery & Cafe.....the place where the locals go!
- Includes FREE airport transfers.
The below holiday package dates coincide with the 2021 'Staircase to the Moon' natural phenomenon event:
- April: 26-01 May 2021
- May: 26-31, 2021
- June: 24-29, 2021
- July: 23-28, 2021
- August: 22-27, 2021
- September: 20-25, 2021
- October: 20-25, 2021
Package can be extended to include extra nights, car hire and tours or we can tailor the package to suit your personal requirements to include families and friends travelling together. Enquire for full itinerary details or quotation.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
Does not include travel to/from Broome.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.