Pilbara Wanderer Self Drive – Including Karijini National Park 2020
- 19 Days/18 Nights - Accommodated
- Broome - Horizontal Waterfalls - Port Hedland - Karijini National Park - Exmouth - Karratha - Eco Beach - Broome
- April to November
Take a wander through the amazing Pilbara region of Western Australia. Spend your days exploring and your nights in comfort.
The Pilbara geology and landscape is very different to the Kimberley, but it is just as breathtaking!
Start your adventure in Broome with a visit to the world-famous Horizontal Waterfalls before embarking on your self drive adventure. View the 'engine room' of Australia's mining industry.
- Start and end in Broome
- Marvel at the colours and gorges of Karijini National Park
- See some of Australia’s massive mineral resource developments at Tom Price, Port Hedland, Onslow & Karratha - including a scenic helicopter flight over the Burrup Peninsula.
- Visit the Ningaloo Coast and swim with Whale Sharks (seasonal)
- Explore Millstream-Chichester National Park
- Relax at award-winning Eco Beach Wilderness Retreat
- 2 nights - Moonlight Bay Suites, Broome (room only)
- Half day Cape Leveque / Horizontal Falls scenic air safari (2 Adults)
- 17 Days Hertz 4WD vehicle hire (included unlimited kms)
- 1 night - Esplanade Hotel, Port Hedland
- 4 nights - Karijini Eco Retreat - incl dinner, bed & breakfast
- 4 nights - Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort (room only)
- Full day Swim with Whale Sharks tour (2 Adults) (available April to August only)
- 1 night - Onslow Beach Resort (room only)
- 3 nights - The Ranges Karratha (room only)
- 30 minute scenic helicopter flight at Karratha (2 Adults)
- 2 nights - Ramada Eco Beach Resort, Cape Villaret (room only)
- 1 night - Moonlight Bay Suites, Broome
Our package also includes:
- Complimentary $50 Voucher for Matso's Broome Brewery & Café
- Complimentary Broome Airport arrival transfer
- Complimentary HEMA Pilbara Map
- Complimentary 28 Day WA Parks & Wildlife Holiday Pass
Ask us for a detailed itinerary/quotation.
Note: Because of the remoteness of the Pilbara there are some days with long drives, but you have days in between to relax and explore local attractions.
Note: All elements are subject to availability at the time of booking. Substitute accommodation may be necessary and costs amended accordingly.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.