WA Parks & Wildlife Service - Holiday Park Pass
- 28 Day Holiday Park Pass
Are you planning on exploring Western Australia's stunning parks and reserves? If so, a Holiday Park Passes offers both value for money and convenience.
The WA Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions (Parks & Wildlife Service) requires a fee to visit the following parks in the North West:
- King Leopold Ranges Conservation Park (Bell Gorge)
- Purnululu National Park (Bungle Bungle Range)
- Windjana Gorge National Park
- Tunnel Creek National Park
- Mitchell River National Park (Mitchell Falls/Mitchell Plateau)
- Mirima National Park
- Millstream-Chichester National Park
- Karijini National Park
Ask us for more information.
Valid for 28 days, the extended period passes are valid for one vehicle with up to 12 legally seated occupants.
Contact us for an application form. Once completed, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process and post your Holiday Park Pass to you.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.