East Kimberley Highlights holiday package 2020 - Incl El Questro
- Incl accommodation & guided tours
- 6 nights / 7 days Kununurra to Kununurra
- May to September
The East Kimberley covers an area of over 200,000 kilometres and feature an immense and diverse landscape with rugged ranges, spectacular gorges, waterfalls and abundant wildlife.
For travellers who do not have a lot of time, this special 6 night/7 day holiday package provides an opportunity to experience some of the highlights of the picturesque East Kimberley.
Our package includes:
- 6 nights accommodation in Kununurra
- Full day guided El Questro Wilderness Park tour (2 Adults) - including Emma Gorge, Zebedee Springs & Chamberlain Gorge cruise
- Full day Fly/4WD/Fly tour to the Bungle Bungles - 2 Adults
- Full day Lake Argyle/Ord River tour/cruise/cruise - 2 Adults - includes lunch cruise on Lake Argyle
- Full day Fly/4WD/Walk/Heli/Fly tour to the Mitchell Falls (2 Adults)
This itinerary is our suggestion, but we can personalise it to suit your travel requirements to include families or friends travelling together.
Suggestion: Add an extra night and a full day barramundi fishing tour. (extra costs apply)
Enquire for full itinerary details.
Airfare or travel to/from Kununurra is not included. *Check out the new Melbourne to Kununurra direct flights operating May - August 2020 on the Virgin Australia website.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.