Darwin to Broome - Drive the Highways 2021
- 18 Days/17 nights
- Self drive, accommodated holiday package
- April - September 2021
Self drive from Darwin to Broome (or reverse) along the Highways of the Top End and The Kimberley.
Travel along the Arnhem Highway, Kakadu Highway, Stuart Highway and the Great Northern Highway.
This itinerary will take you to some of Northern Australia's major scenic locations, without deviating from the bitumen. Our itinerary is designed for self-drivers who want to take it easy without dusty roads.
Visit: Darwin, Kakadu National Park, Yellow Water, Nitmiluk (Katherine Gorge), Kununurra, Lake Argyle, Ord River, Bungle Bungles, Halls Creek, Fitzroy Crossing, Danggu Geikie Gorge and Broome.
Our special package includes:
- 14 days vehicle hire (Toyota Rav4 - or similar) with unlimited kilometres (Important: one way hire fee payable at the time of vehicle collection - cost not included in package)
- 4 nights accommodation in Darwin (room only)
- 2 nights accommodation in Kakadu (room only)
- 2 nights accommodation in Nitmiluk (room only)
- 4 nights accommodation in Kununurra (room only)
- 1 night's accommodation in Halls Creek (room only)
- 1 night's accommodation in Fitzroy Crossing (room only)
- 3 nights accommodation in Broome (room only)
- Darwin Explorer & History Pass - 2 Adults (Darwin)
- Darwin Harbour sunset cruise - includes buffet dinner
- 2 hour guided sunrise (or sunset) Yellow Water Cruise - 2 Adults (Kakadu)
- 3 hour guided dinner cruise at Nitmiluk National Park - 2 Adults
- Half day guided Lake Argyle/Ord River tour/cruise - 2 Adults (Kununurra)
- Full day guided Fly/4WD/Walk/Fly Bungle Bungle tour - 2 Adults) (Kununurra)
- Full day El Questro guided 4WD tour (Kununurra)
- Guided Danggu Geikie Gorge cruise - 2 Adults (Fitzroy Crossing)
- 4 hour guided Broome sightseeing tour - 2 Adults (Broome)
- Sunset pearl lugger cruise - 2 Adults
FREE: $50.00 Voucher to Broome's famous Matso's Brewery & Cafe
FREE Hema map of the Top End
FREE Hema map of the Kimberley
Enquire for full itinerary details.
- This itinerary can be operated in reverse and amended to suit 2 couples or family travelling together.
- This itinerary can be extended to allow for longer stays or extra tours, such as a full day tour to Cape Leveque or visit the Horizontal Waterfalls (extra costs apply to additional accommodation and tours).
- This package can be taken any time of the year, however, some tours and locations are closed between October-April due to the wet season. If you are looking for something a little different, it is a spectacular time to visit the Top End and Kimberley and experience the stunning electrical storms and rain! The package would be adapted to suit availability during those months.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.