Darwin to Broome - Drive the Highways 2017
- 16 Days/15 nights
- Self drive, accommodated holiday package
- April - October 2017
Self drive from Darwin to Broome (or reverse) along the Highways of the Top End and The Kimberley. Travel along the Arnhem Highway, Kakadu Highway, Stuart Highway and the Great Northern Highway! This itinerary will take you to some of Northern Australia's major scenic locations, without deviating from the bitumen. This itinerary is designed for self-drivers who prefer a little comfort without the dusty roads.
Visit: Darwin, Kakadu National Park, Yellow Water, Nitmiluk (Katherine Gorge), Kununurra, Lake Argyle, Ord River, Bungle Bungles, Halls Creek, Fitzroy Crossing, Geikie Gorge and Broome.
Our special package includes:
- 13 days vehicle hire (Toyota Rav4 - or similar) with unlimited kilometres (Important: one way hire fee payable at the time of vehicle collection - cost not included in package)
- 3 nights accommodation in Darwin
- 2 nights accommodation in Kakadu
- 2 nights accommodation in Nitmiluk
- 3 nights accommodation in Kununurra
- 1 night's accommodation in Halls Creek
- 1 night's accommodation in Fitzroy Crossing
- 3 nights accommodation in Broome
- Sunset cruise on Darwin Harbour
- 24 Hour Croc Explorer Pass
- 2 hour guided sunsrise or sunset Yellow Water Cruise
- Half day guided Lake Argyle/Ord River tour/cruise
- Full day guided Fly/4WD/Fly Bungle Bungle tour
- 2 hour guided Geikie Gorge cruise
- 1.5 hour guided Broome sightseeing tour via Harley/Custom Trike
FREE Sunset camel ride on Cable Beach for 2 persons
FREE Hema map of the Top End
FREE Hema map of the Kimberley
This itinerary can be operated in reverse and can be amended to suit 2 couples travelling together; or a family.
Enquire for full itinerary details.
This itinerary can be extended to allow for longer stays or extra tours, such as a full day tour of El Questro Wilderness Park, full day tour of Cape Leveque or visit the Horizontal Waterfalls (extra costs apply to additional accommodation and tours). Ask us for more details.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.