Broome Aquatic Adventures Holiday Package 2019
- Indulge in your love of the water
- 6 days / 7 nights Broome Holiday package
- April to November
Broome is surrounded by water - from the stunning aqua blue of the Ramsar-listed wetland of Roebuck Bay to the Indian Ocean.
If you love being on the water, this themed package highlights some of the aquatic adventures around Broome and beyond that are waiting for you!
A special highlight is to spend a day cruising the Kimberley coastline through the stunning Buccaneer Archipelago, including the Horizontal Waterfalls.
Our package includes:
- 7 nights accommodation in a one bedroom, self contained apartment (room only)
- Guided Broome town tour by Harley/Custom Trike ending with canapes and sparkling wine at sunset overlooking the Indian Ocean
- 3 hours guided kayak tour at Gantheaume Point, Cable Beach
- Full day Fly/Cruise/Fly Kimberley coast and Horizontal Waterfalls tour (*)
- Full day reef fishing charter
- 3.5 hour Eco Cruise on Roebuck Bay (**)
- Sunset camel ride on Cable Beach at Sunset
- **FREE** Broome airport transfers
- **FREE** $50.00 Matso's Voucher
(*) This full day tour does not operate every day due to tidal changes. Ask us for 2019 tour dates.
(**) This tour can be changed for a 4.5 hours whale watching & sunset cruise from July - September (extra costs may apply)
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.