Best of the West Kimberley Gorges self drive holiday package 2021
- 4WD Self drive Kimberley itinerary
- 10 Nights - accommodated
- May - September
15 March 2021: DUE TO THE LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF BROOME ACCOMMODATION BETWEEN MAY & AUGUST, WE REGRET THIS PACKAGE IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE.
For those travellers who want to experience some of Kimberley's spectacular gorges and attractions, but who are time-limited, our special package covers the major icons of the West Kimberley.
Travel in comfort while you self-drive a 4WD hire vehicle.
Our package is nature-based that will leave you wanting to come back for more.
Highlights include: Broome, Windjana Gorge National Park, Tunnel Creek National Park, Bell Gorge, King Leopold Ranges Conservation Park, Geikie Gorge National Park, Cape Leveque, Horizontal Waterfalls and Buccaneer Archipelago.
This self-drive package has been designed for 2 people travelling together, however this package can be amended to suit 2 couples or a family.
As part of your self drive itinerary, we include:
- FREE: Broome airport arrival transfer for 2 persons
- FREE: $50 Voucher for Matsos Broome Brewery & Cafe
- FREE: HEMA Kimberley map
- FREE: Gibb River Road Guide
- FREE: WA Parks & Wildlife Holiday Park Pass
Our special "Best Of The West Kimberley Gorges" self drive itinerary include the following:
- 8 days large 4WD vehicle hire (Toyota Prado or similar - incl unlimited kilometres)
- 5 nights self-contained accommodation in Broome (2 Adults)
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Fitzroy Crossing (room only) (2 Adults)
- 1 nights dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation at Bell Gorge Wilderness Lodge (2 Adults)
- 2 nights dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation at Mt Hart Homestead (2 Adults)
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Derby (room only)
- Geikie Gorge cruise (2 adults)
- Half day Cape Leveque/Horizontal Waterfalls scenic air safari (2 adults)
- Sunset pearl lugger cruise (2 adults)
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.