Best of the West Kimberley Gorges self drive holiday package 2020
- 4WD Self drive Kimberley itinerary
- 10 Days - accommodated
- May - September
For those travellers who want to experience some of Kimberley's spectacular gorges and attractions, but who are time-limited, our special package covers the major icons of the West Kimberley.
Travel in comfort while you self-drive a 4WD hire vehicle.
Our package is nature-based that will leave you wanting to come back for more.
Highlights include: Broome, Windjana Gorge National Park, Tunnel Creek National Park, Bell Gorge, King Leopold Ranges Conservation Park, Geikie Gorge National Park, Cape Leveque, Horizontal Waterfalls and Buccaneer Archipelago.
This self-drive package has been designed for 2 people travelling together, however this package can be amended to suit 2 couples or a family. .
As part of your self drive itinerary, we include:
- FREE: Broome airport arrival transfer for 2 persons
- FREE: $50 Voucher for Matsos Broome Brewery & Cafe
- FREE: HEMA Kimberley map
- FREE: Gibb River Road Guide
- FREE: 28 Day WA Parks & Wildlife Holiday Park Pass
Our special "Best Of The West Kimberley Gorges" self drive itinerary include the following:
- 8 days large 4WD vehicle hire (Toyota Prado or similar - incl unlimited kilometres)
- 5 nights self-contained accommodation in Broome
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Fitzroy Crossing
- 2 nights dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation at the Bell Gorge Wilderness Lodge (or Mt Hart Homestead)
- 1 night dinner, bed & breakfast at Yeeda Station
- Sunset pearl lugger cruise for 2 adults
- Geikie Gorge cruise for 2 adults
- Half day Cape Leveque/Horizontal Waterfalls scenic air safari for 2 adults
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.