Best of the West Kimberley Gorges self drive holiday package 2019
- 4WD Self drive Kimberley itinerary
- 8 Nights - accommodated
- May - September
For those travellers who want to experience some of Kimberley's spectacular gorges and attractions, but who are time-limited, our special package covers the major icons of the West Kimberley.
Travel in comfort while you self-drive a 4WD hire vehicle.
Our package is nature-based that will leave you wanting to come back for more.
Highlights include: Broome, Windjana Gorge National Park, Tunnel Creek National Park, Bell Gorge, King Leopold Ranges Conservation Park, Geikie Gorge National Park, Cape Leveque, Horizontal Waterfalls and Buccaneer Archipelago.
Our special package has been designed for 2 people travelling together, however this package can be amended to suit 2 couples or a family. .
As part of your self drive itinerary, we include:
- FREE: Broome arrival transfer for 2 persons
- FREE: $50 Voucher for Matsos Broome Brewery & Cafe
- FREE: HEMA Kimberley map
- FREE: Gibb River Road Guid
Our special "Best Of The West Kimberley Gorges" self drive itinerary include the following:
- 7 days Large 4WD vehicle hire (unlimited kilometres)
- 5 nights self contained accommodation in Broome
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Fitzroy Crossing
- 2 nights dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation at the Bell Gorge Wilderness Lodge (or Mt Hart Homestead)
- Sunset camel ride on Cable Beach for 2 adults
- 2 hour Geikie Gorge cruise for 2 adults
- Half day Cape Leveque/Horizontal Waterfalls scenic air safari for 2 adults
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.