Best Of The Kimberley Beaches self drive holiday package 2020
- 10 nights - self drive, accommodated holiday package
- Broome to Broome
- April to October
If you love a holiday by the beach but want a touch of adventure too, then our 2018 Best Of the Kimberley Beaches self drive itinerary is for you.
Taking in Cable Beach, the tropical waters of the Dampier Peninsula and the beautiful beaches at Eco Beach, this package showcases some of the best and accessible beaches in the Kimberley region. Spend some time just lazing on the white sands, take a dip in the Indian Ocean and enjoy water-based touring.
Get away, rejuvenate and enjoy some of the beaches of the Kimberley coast.
This package includes:
- 4 nights accommodation in Broome (room only)
- 3 nights accommodation at Kooljaman at Cape Leveque or Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm (room only)
- 3 nights accommodation at Ramada Eco Beach Resort (room only)
- 9 days 4WD vehicle hire (unlimited kms)
- 4.5 hour Broome Sightseeing tour - includes Pearling Masters High Tea & 1 hour Pearl Lugger museum guided tour - 2 Adults
- 2 hour "Giant Tides", Waterfall Reef" or "Island Explorer" sea safari at Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm - 2 Adults
- 3 hour guided Kayak tour at Cable Beach - 2 Adults
FREE Broome airport arrival transfer to Broome accommodation - 2 Adults
FREE Sunset camel ride on Cable Beach - 2 Adults
FREE $50.00 meal voucher for Matso's Broome Brewery & Cafe
FREE Hema map of the Kimberley
This itinerary is our suggestion, but we are happy to create your own Kimberley beach getaway for you, your family or friends travelling together.
If you love the water, add a fishing charter, whale watching or Roebuck Bay eco cruise - seasonal and extra costs apply.
Excludes travel to/from Broome.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.