Adelaide to Darwin Epic self drive holiday 2018
- 21 Nights (Twin Share)
- Itinerary can operate in reverse
- April to October
Have you always wanted to travel through the heart of Australia, but to do it in style rather than camping or towing a caravan? Our 21 day self drive, 3,000km epic self drive takes you along the Stuart Highway! This itinerary is not for the faint-hearted as some days will be long travelling days that will give you a true perspective of how large the Australian continent is!
Visit Port Augusta, Coober Pedy, Uluru, King's Canyon Rim Walk, Alice Springs and surrounds - self-explore Standley Chasm, Simpson's Gap, Ormiston Gorge and more - stop for an icy cold drink at the famous Daly Waters Hotel, cruise Nitmiluk (Katherine Gorge), Kakadu, Yellow Water cruise and Darwin.
This special package includes:
- 19 days Toyota Rav4 (or similar) vehicle hire - including unlimited kilometres
- 2 nights' accommodation in Adelaide City
- 1 night's accommodation in Port Augusta
- 2 nights' accommodation in Coober Pedy
- 3 nights' accommodation at Uluru
- 2 nights' accommodation at King's Canyon
- 3 nights' accommodation in Alice Springs
- 1 night's accommodation in Tennant Creek
- 2 nights' accommodation at Nitmiluk National Park (Katherine)
- 2 nights' accommodation in Kakadu National Park
- 3 nights' accommodation in Darwin
- 2 hour Yellow Water Cruise 2 Adults)
- Half day Outback Floatplane Ultimate Adventure tour (2 Adults)
- FREE Hema Map of South Australia
- FREE Hema Map of Northern Territory
- FREE **BONUS* Entry to Crocosaurus Cove, Darwin City (2 Adults)
This package can operate in reverse and can be adapted to suit families or friends/couples travelling together.
This package can be extended to include extra days of accommodation or activities.
Contact us for full itinerary details.
If you have the time, combine this itinerary with our Darwin to Broome self drive itinerary along the Gibb River Road to complete your EPIC ADVENTURE!
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.