Horizontal Falls Fly/Cruise/Fly day tour
- Full day scenic adventure from Broome - cruise the Kimberley coast - Spring Tide Adventure
- Departs Broome at 7.00am and returns at 5.00pm (approx)
- March to October/November
This small group, full day scenic adventure starts with a 1 hour scenic flight from Broome to remote Cockatoo Island in the Buccaneer Archipelago.
Here you will board your custom built fast boat for a tour from Cockatoo Island through Yampi Sound to Talbot Bay. Take a fast boat ride through the famous Horizontal Waterfalls where you will be amazed at the power of the tides.
On the way, learn about the geology, history, culture, flora and fauna of the stunning scenery.
Enjoy lunch on board whilst surrounded by the spectacular rock formations of Cyclone Creek, which the Kimberley coastline is famous for.
Your return flight to Broome from Cockatoo Island includes a low level, aerial view of the Horizontal Waterfalls.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Return scenic flights Broome - Cockatoo Island - Broome
- Fast boat touring with experienced skipper/guide
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea (lunch options advised at time of booking), soft drink with lunch
- Water bottle refill station on board
- Toilet on board cruise vessel
- Exact body weight must be advised when booking. Passengers will be weighed at the airport and if they exceed the weight advised, they risk forfeiting their tour.
- Individual passenger weight cannot exceed 120kgs.
- All tours are subject to weather and tides.
- Children under 4 years are not permitted.
- Tours require a minimum number of 13 passengers to operate.
- The boat ride through the Falls may not be suitable for women who are more than 26 weeks pregnant.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
This tour is tidal dependent to create the 'horizontal falls' effect and does not operate daily.
If you have any questions before booking, please Enquire below.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.