8 Night Kimberley Highlights Cruise & Fly
- Cruise & fly the Kimberley
- Departs & returns Broome
- August to October
Cruising Broome to Hunter River, transfer from the Hunter River to the Mitchell Plateau airstrip via a scenic helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls and surrounds. Return to Broome from the Mitchell Plateau airstrip during a scenic fixed wing 2 hour flight.
Enjoy the highlights of your Kimberley cruise from the luxurious Lady M. With only 12 guests in en-suite air-conditioned cabins, your Kimberley adventure promises to be an intimate and personal journey. Your comfort and the experience of the "remoteness" of the Kimberley is priority.
The itinerary is set on a day to day basis depending on tidal movements and to avoid the larger passenger vessels arriving at destinations at the same time but includes: Horizontal Falls, Silica Beach, Crocodile Creek, Raft Point, Ruby Falls, Montgomery Reef, Camden Harbour, Sheep Island, Careening Bay, King Cascade, Hunter River, Whale watching, fishing & mud crabbing, scenic helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls and scenic light aircraft flight over Kimberley landscape.
- All off-vessel excursions
- Horizontal Falls excursion
- All meals for duration of cruise
- Complimentary wine and beer with lunch & dinner (limits apply)
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Fishing excursions including use of equipment
- Cruise destinations & activities are subject to change in the event of bad weather or extreme tides.
- No shop facilities are available
- No mobile telephone coverage available
- Don't forget your camera, video, batteries & chargers.
Enquire for latest availability.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.