7, 10 & 13 Night Kimberley coastal cruises
- "Kimberley Pearl"
- Kimberley coastal cruises
- Selected dates March to October
Cruise and explore the West Kimberley coastline aboard the "Kimberley Pearl".
With just a maximum of 12 passengers, The Kimberley Pearl accommodates guests in five air-conditioned cabins - 2 on the main deck and 3 below. All cabins have modern ensuites and there is an extra shower and washroom facilities on the main deck.
Relax in the spacious galley and comfortable seating area, or take in the view from the lounge seating on the fore deck of the upper deck.
Commence your incredible journey with a scenic flight transfer from Broome to Cygnet Bay, on the Dampier Peninsula, where you will board your cruise vessel and immediately begin exploring this natural coastal wonderland.
The Kimberley Pearl has 3 tenders that allow guests to choose the direction of their exploration. For those wishing to do some fishing, all fishing gear is provided with the crew willing to bait hooks and pass on their tips for novices.
Cruise highlight include: nature walks, Aboriginal art, swimming holes, Montgomery Reef, Horizontal Waterfalls, Dugong Bay, Doubtful Bay, Eagle Point, Talbot Bay,Cone Creek and much more.
7, 10 & 13 night cruises - Ask us for further details and currently availability
- 7 night cruises: Cygnet Bay to Cygnet Bay return Broome
- 10 night cruises: Cygnet Bay to Mitchell Plateau return Kununurra or Mitchell Plateau to Cygnet Bay return Broome
- 13 night cruises: Cygnet Bay to Wyndham return Kununurra or Wyndham to Cygnet Bay return Broome
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.