5 Night Rowley Shoals Snorkelling Cruise
- Ultimate snorkelling
- Rowley Shoals Marine Park
- 6 Nov - 11 Nov 2019
This exclusive shoal is 260 km from Broome and is the most beautiful pristine reefs and waterways in the marine park with less than 200 people annually having the opportunity to visit.
You will be snorkelling amongst the most beautiful and colourful coral gardens, with giant clams and some of the most magnificent fish in the world. Maori wrasse, potato cod just to name a few. You will venture into crystal clear lagoons and experience 300m vertical walls and the high speed drift channel.
You will experience sunset drinks and beach combing on the secluded Bedwell Island to finish your day.
- All off vessel excursions
- All meals for duration of cruise
- Complimentary wine & bear with lunch & dinner (limits apply)
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Fishing excursions including us of equipment
- BYO snorkelling equipment
- Cruise destinations & activities are subject to change in the event of bad weather or extreme tides. Although all effort will be made to provide your destination and activites.
- No shop facilities
- No mobile telephone overages available
- Don't forget your camera, video, batteries and chargers
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.