4 Day Taste of the Kimberley cruise
- Cruise the Kimberley coast
- Broome to Broome
- Selected dates September & October
This 'Taste of the Kimberley' showcases a fully operational Australian South Sea Pearl farm at Cygnet Bay.
Cruise through the thousand islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago and visit icons including the incredible Horizontal Waterfalls and Montgomery Reef, Australia's largest inshore reef.
View ancient indigenous rock art and to fish for the elusive barramundi in one of the many tidal creeks or inlets.
Explore the region aboard the well-appointed ‘Kimberley Quest II.
Cruise highlights include:
- Cygnet Bay Pearl Far
- Talbot Bay, Horizontal Falls
- Kingfisher Islands
- Sale Rive
- Raft Poin
- Montgomery Reef
- Strickland Bay
- Double Cabins (Lower deck)
- Superior Cabins (Main deck)
- Flybridge Cabin (Top deck)
2019 CRUISE DATES
- 25-28 September 2019 (Fully booked)
- 28 September – 1 October 2019 (Fully booked)
- 1-4 October 2019
- 28-31 October 2019
Enquire for further details and cabin availability.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.