4 Night Kimberley Cruise - Horizontal Waterfalls Adventure
- Cruise the Buccaneer Archipelago and the amazing Horizontal Waterfalls
- Maximum of 12 Guests, luxury houseboat cruising
- Limited departures from Broome and Derby
Straight from of the pages of National Geographic, this 4 night Kimberley cruise adventure tour reveals a part of Australia only a lucky few will ever explore - including the Horizontal Waterfalls.
With just 12 guests on board, each cruise adventure will be a personalised and special experience.
Beginning with a scenic seaplane flight over the Buccaneer Archipelago and a water landing on Talbot Bay, you will be welcomed on board the custom-built house boat.
Each day your houseboat cruises to a new location, accompanied by a 12 metre state-of-the-art fishing and long range expedition vessel. Also travelling on board is a helicopter, which is used to transfer guests directly into the most spectacular and isolated locations, find the best fishing holes and provide the ultimate view of these amazing landscapes.
- Enjoy a fast boat ride through the Horizontal Waterfalls
- Swim with the friendly sharks in the shark-proof cage
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Horizontal Waterfalls
- Beach-combing on secluded beaches and pristine islands
- Montgomery Reef excursion
- Seaplane transfers from Broome or Derby
- Helicopter excursions
- All fishing gear (including lures)
- Catamaran expeditions
- All meals
2018 cruise dates departing BROOME
- 29 March -2 April
- 2 April - 6 April
- 21 April - 25 April
- 25 April - 29 April
- 29 April - 3 May
- 7 May - 11 May
- 11 May - 15 May
- 18 September - 22 September
- 22 September - 26 September
- 26 September - 30 September
2018 cruise dates departing DERBY
- 22 May - 26 May
- 6 June - 10 June
- 21 June - 25 June
- 6 July - 10 July
- 5 August - 9 August
- 19 August - 23 August
- 23 August - 27 August
- 31 August - 4 September
- 4 September - 8 September
Note: You need to make your own way to Derby for the cruise. No transfers are available from Broome.
Note: Accommodation is based on twin share occupancy. Passengers wishing to travel on their own may reserve sole use of a cabin for an additional 50% of the total tour cost.
It is a requirement of the Civil Aviation Safety Authority that you provide names and body weight each of each passenger when requesting a booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Weight restrictions - the tour operator cannot take passengers over 120kg.
- They do not carry children under 4 years of age.
- The boat ride through the horizontal falls is not suitable for pregnant women.
NOTE: Effective from 22 March 2018, there is a Marine Park Fee of $17.00 per Adult & $7.20 per child (4-12yrs) by all extended stay visitors to the Horizontal Waterfalls. This fee is in addition to the tour cost and payable at the time of booking.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.