14 Days Ultimate Quest Kimberley Coastal Cruise
- "Kimberley Quest II"
- Wyndham to Broome OR Broome to Wyndham
- March - May
This is the ultimate wilderness cruise along the whole Kimberley coast.
Cruising between Broome and Wyndham, this adventure really does have it all. Highlights include:
- Buccaneer Archipelago, Dugong Bay, Talbot Bay
- Collier Bay, Montgomery Reef, Red Cone Creek
- Doubtful Bay, Sale River, Raft Point
- Kuri Bay, Camden Harbour
- Prince Regent River, King Cascade, Cathedral Falls
- Careening Bay, Bigge Island
- Mitchell River, Surveyors Creek
- Vansittart Bay, WWII DC3 Crash Site
- Drysdale River
- King George River
- Berkeley River, Cambridge Gulf
- Wyndham Port, Kununurra
Enjoy refreshing swims in fresh water holes, explore historical Aboriginal art sites, fish for elusive barramundi plus many other fish species and view majestic gorges. This cruise operates just after the wet season when the waterfalls are spectacular!
Cruises beginning or ending in Wyndham include a coach transfer to/from Kununurra.
The "Kimberley Quest II" is a custom built, fully air-conditioned vessel that is equipped with a helipad, spa, large en-suited cabins and offers indoor and outdoor alfresco areas for viewing the panoramic scenery and breathtaking sunsets. Whilst on board take advantage of the extensive library, including a fantastic array of Kimberley reference books.
Accommodating just 18 passengers and 7 crew, you have the choice of 9 cabins from Deluxe Double, Superior and the exclusive Flybridge. All cabins feature private ensuites, individual air-conditioning, viewing windows, mini-refrigerators and are serviced daily.
Carrying three excursion tenders, days are filled with a myriad of activities both on and off land. During your cruise you are free to do as much or as little as you wish.
Prices do not include Traditional Owner Visitor Pass fees. During your cruises you will visit many places of cultural significance. Regional Aboriginal Corporations have introduced visitor permits to access these sites.
- Dambimangari Visitor Permit $90.00 per person (subject to change/increase).
- Uunguu Visitor Transit Pass $152.00 per person (subject to change/increase).
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.