12 night Kimberley coastal cruise
- 12 nights
- Broome/Derby to Wyndham or reverse)
- Departures 19 June, 31 July & 13 August 2017
With just a maximum of 20 passengers, The Kimberley Pearl accommodates guests in five air-conditioned cabins - 2 on the main deck and 3 below. All cabins have modern ensuites and there is an extra shower and washroom facilities on the main deck.
Relax in the spacious galley and comfortable seating area, or take in the view from the lounge seating on the fore deck of the upper deck.
The Kimberley Pearl has 3 tenders that allow guests to choose the direction of their exploration. For those wishing to do some fishing, all fishing gear is provided with the crew willing to bait hooks and pass on their tips for novices.
Cruise highlight include:
- King George River
- Koolama Bay
- Cape Londonderry
- Eclipse Archipelago
- Mitchell River
- Bigge Island
- Hunter River
- Careening Bay ("Mermaid" Tree)
- Prince Regent River - King Cascade
- Montgomery Reef
- Kingfisher Islands
- Talbot Bay and much more
- Transfer from Kununurra to Wyndham or Broome to Derby
- Scenic flight transfer from Derby to Broome
- Experienced Crew & trained chef
- All meals
- All guided excursions from the boat
- Fishing Equipment
- 19 June 2017 - 12 nights Broome/Derby to Wyndham
- 31 July 2017 - 12 nights Broome/Derby to Wyndham
- 13 August 2017 - 13 nights Wyndham to Derby/Broome
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.