Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef
- Stay on the edge of Ningaloo Reef
- Minimum stay 2 nights.
- March to October
Sal Salis is a remote, beachside safari camp nestled in the dunes of Western Australia’s Cape Range National Park. With only sixteen wilderness tents, your stay will be in an incredibly isolated yet stunning location, where the corals of Ningaloo Reef are just metres offshore.
The focus of your stay at Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef is the wilderness around you and its marine and land inhabitants. Your luxury wilderness tent accommodation is designed to expose you to the sights and sounds of the great outdoors ... a red kangaroo grazing amongst the dunes, the beautiful song of a butcherbird or a humpback whale breaching just beyond the reef. These you are sharing with a maximum of just 30 other guests.
The accommodation has been designed to operate in tune with the fragile environment of Cape Range National Park and as such abides by strict principles of minimal impact and sustainability. All the power is solar-generated, each en suite bathroom has a natureloo (marketing jargon for state of the art composting loos!), water usage is very carefully managed and no waste material escapes into the surrounding ecosystem. Guests are allocated 20L of water per person per day for showering. Native herb soaps and ecologically sound shampoos are provided. The tents are spacious and naturally comfortable but they are also removed from the distractions of the modern world (and today's modern hotel room), so do not offer the likes of minbars, flatscreen TVs, telephones. It's simple luxury in tune with nature - to fully appreciate this magnificent part of the world.
All inclusive nightly rate includes:
- Accommodation in a Wilderness Tent
- All meals
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks from a select open bar
- National Park fees
- Use of all snorkel gear including wet-suits
- Wilderness activities - guided snorkels, kayaking, kayaking snorkels and walks in the Cape Range National Park. **Please be aware all activities are tide & weather dependent.
Please note Sal Salis welcomes children over 5 years of age.
- Scenic air transfers from Learmonth Airport to Sal Salis available (minimum 2 passengers) - extra costs apply.
- Shared road transfers to connect with scheduled Qantas flights - extra costs apply
Ask us for 6 month advance purchase rates.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.