Ramada Eco Beach Resort
- Eco Villas and safari style Eco Tents
- Located 1.5 hours drive from Broome
- All year
Eco Beach is a unique, eco resort set in a pristine landscape. The resort offers guests a perfect parallel of Kimberley beach and bush with comfort and class. Accommodation is provided through a variety of beautifully appointed Eco Villas and safari style Eco Tents.
With world class facilities set against such a magnificent backdrop, Eco Beach Resort is the perfect place to unwind, relax and enjoy a true wilderness experience.
Eco Beach is located just south of the famous pearling town of Broome, in the beautiful and rugged Kimberley region of Western Australia. We like to refer to Eco Beach as ‘accessible wilderness’ as our location is remote and secluded however there are a range of options for transfers to/from Broome.
- 30 minutes by helicopter - extra costs apply
- 90 minutes by road transfer - extra costs apply
- Self drive also permitted for those with their own vehicle.
- Garden View Eco Tent (sleeps 2) - tents not available January-March
- Sunset View Eco Tent (sleeps 2) - tents not available January to March
- Garden View, Ocean View and Ocean Front Eco Villas (sleeps 4)
- The Beach House (sleeps 6)
- Family Eco tent (sleeps 4) - tents not available January-March
Stay 4 nights/pay 3 nights or Stay 7 nights/pay 5 nights available for stays April-October.
Ask us for more rates and availability.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.