Kooljaman at Cape Leveque - Family Safari Tent
- Family Safari Tents sleep up to 4 guests
- Remote coastal accommodation - 200kms north of Broome
- All year - weather permitting
Kooljaman at Cape Leveque is a unique wilderness style luxury camp on the tip of the Dampier Peninsula, 220km north of Broome. It is jointly owned by Djarindjin and One Arm Point Aboriginal communities. Here you can enjoy a diverse range of nature based experiences including; gorgeous sunrises and sunsets, swimming in azure waters, photography, beach combing, bush tucker tours, spectacular walks, whale watching and bird spotting.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available at the restaurant (unlicensed) during the dry season. Bush Butler continental, full breakfast and dinner baskets can be arranged to prepare in your own accommodation.
Family Safari Tents are built on the hillside nestled below the lighthouse with unrestricted views around the bay. They sleep up to four people with one queen bed and two single beds. Each tent has its own large balcony with outdoor dining setting, a private bathroom, quality fixtures & fittings, full size fridge/freezer, all cooking equipment, linen and a gourmet gas barbecue on the verandah.
Rates are for 2 guests. Extra Adult $25.00 per night. Extra Child $15.00 per night.
Rates available for 2 & 3+ night stays.
If travelling November to March ask us for rates and road conditions.
**SPECIAL 2 NIGHT PACKAGE**
- All meals including packed lunch on day of departure
- Dinner on arrival. Guest choice dining from any option.
- Guided tour - either Brian Lee or Bundy Chaquebor Cultural Tour (own 4WD required) OR sunset cruise or Whale watching (sasonal), 2 for 1 coffee cards, free snorkel & beach towel hire.
Ask us for details of the Deluxe Safari Tent - perfect for a couple who want to get away from it all!
Looking for a self drive package that includes Kooljaman at Cape Leveque? click here
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.