The Ranges - Karratha
- Apartment accommodation at Karratha
- All year
Karratha is known as the Jewel of The Pilbara - a scorched red beauty that is uniquely Australian. A busy, young and modern town, Karratha is home to the most impressive variety of native animals, wildflowers and vegetation. Rich in Indigenous culture which dates back over 60,000 years - the area is filled with sacred sites, ancient works of art and artefacts. The Ranges is conveniently located only 1.5km from the Karratha CBD, with only a short hop into town. For those who’s stay includes the weekend, there are a wide range of tourist attractions in the Pilbara region to suit your taste.
The grounds around your spacious apartment for two are designed to provide a relaxing sense of space and tranquillity with a tropical style environment for you to enjoy in the Karratha climate. Interconnecting rooms may be available for families depending on availability.
Whether it’s a barista made coffee you need to kick you off in the morning, or a glass of wine by the pool in the afternoon we are here to ensure your visit is just like home, but better. 'My Second Home' is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We offer you fresh, delicious, restaurant quality meals to take home or eat in our cafe!
- Free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TVs with FOXTEL, in-house movies and movies on demand
- 24-hour reception
- Luxury resort-style living
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in both living and bedroom areas
- Fully equipped kitchen
- The largest private pool in Karratha
- Generous entertainment area with BBQ and undercover gazebos
- On-site management
- Impeccably serviced apartments
- Own laundry appliance
- Comfortable king size beds
- Reinforced windows for extra peace and quiet
- Private balcony with comfortable seating
- Free undercover parking
- Free Electric Vehicle charging
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.