Drysdale River Homestead
- Range of accommodation
- Open 7 days per week
- May to September
Located 59kms from the junction of the Kalumburu and Gibb River Roads and only 1km off the Kalumburu Road, Drysdale River Station offers a range of accommodation and services such as licensed restaurant, beer garden, small shop, diesel and unleaded fuel and tyre repairs.
Drysdale River Station is the last fuel stop available on the way to the Mitchell Plateau.
Drysdale River Homestead offers a range of accommodation from riverside camping to rooms that offer comfy beds and some with ensuites.
Open from May to September (road conditions permitting), it is essential that you book ahead.
- Travellers Rest 'New Rooms': Queen bed and ensuite, fridge, tea/coffee facilities and air-conditioning (Disabled twin bed room also available)
- Two Bedrooms with one central shared ensuite: no air-conditioning, communal tea/coffee facilities. (Bunks in one room)
- Two Bedroom with one central shared ensuite: no air-conditioning, communal tea/coffee facilities. (2 x Double beds) - suitable for 2 couples
- Family Room: no ensuite. (1 x Double bed; 2 x Bunks). this room is reserved for large families (2A & 4C)
- Travellers Rest: "Original" Room: no ensuite, (twin beds) - suitable for 1 or 2 adults
- Travellers Rest "Original" Room: no ensuite, (1 x double bed) 2 x singe beds) - suitable for 4 adults
Scenic flights to see the Mitchell Falls are also available from Drysdale River Station. Contact us for more information.
As rate vary according to room type and number of occupants, contact us for more information.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.