Mt Hart Homestead
- Safari Tents and Homestead Rooms
- Located in the heart of the King Leopold Conservation Park
- May to September
Situated 49kms off the Gibb River Road in the rugged million-acre Wunaamin Miliwundi Ranges (formerly know as King Leopold Range Conservation Park), Mt Hart Homestead is surrounded by ten acres of lush, tropical themed gardens, reminders of station life, unique geological features, abundant wild-life and rare flora and fauna.
A stay at Mount Hart offers an opportunity to experience and appreciate this ancient landscape whilst enjoying comfortable "Kimberley-style" homestead accommodation, bush hospitality and hearty, country cuisine.
Serviced daily, all rooms include quality linen and views of the well-established, tropical themed, heritage gardens
- Homestead rooms (shared bathroom facilities & air-conditioned)
- Safari Tents (en-suited & twin share only)
Accommodation caters for single, double and triple share rooms. .
- No self-catering facilities are available.
- Licensed bar available (No BYO)
- Guest laundry facilities available
- Power sockets available in the dining room or at the bar to charge devices
Diesel is available.
Opening dates are subject to change at any time due to road/weather conditions.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.