Mt Hart Homestead
- Safari Tents and Homestead Rooms
- Located in the heart of the King Leopold Conservation Park
- May to September
Situated 49kms off the Gibb River Road in the rugged million-acre "King Leopold Range Conservation Park", Mt Hart Homestead is surrounded by ten acres of lush, tropical gardens, reminders of station life, unique geological features, abundant wild-life, and rare flora and fauna.
A stay at Mount Hart offers an opportunity to experience and appreciate this ancient landscape whilst enjoying comfortable "Kimberley-style" homestead accommodation, bush hospitality, and hearty, country cuisine.
Serviced daily, all rooms include quality linen and views of the well-established, tropical themed, heritage gardens
- Homestead rooms (shared bathroom facilities & air-conditioned)
- Safari Tents (en-suited & twin share only)
Accommodation caters for single, double and triple share rooms. .
- No self-catering facilities are available.
- Licensed bar available (No BYO)
- Guest laundry facilities available
- Power sockets available in the dining room or at the bar to charge devices
Diesel is available.
Opening dates are subject to change at any time due to road/weather conditions.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.