Mt Elizabeth Station
- Station homestead, dinner bed and breakfast accommodation
- Located mid-way between Derby & Wyndham/Kununurra turn off
- May to September
Mt Elizabeth Station is a 200,000 hectare pastoral lease in the heart of the Kimberley.
Located 340km east of Derby or 365km west of Kununurra. The homestead is 30km north of the turnoff. The Station boasts undulating woodland, with creeks, gorges, rocky outcrops and diverse vegetation.
Accommodation - includes buffet-style, three course evening meal, and hot or continental breakfast in the homestead's dining area.
- Homestead Garden Rooms (sleeps 2)- Twin share or king bed rooms are air-conditioned and within the homestead complex with shared bathroom facilities
- Outcamp Rooms (sleeps 2) - situated outside the main Homestead garden, the 'Outcamp' offers double beds only, air-conditioning and small ensuite
- Homestead Garden Family Room (sleeps up to 3 guests) - Three single beds or one king and one single bed are air-conditioned and are withing the Homestead complex with shared bathroom facilities.
Also includes Gorge Pass, unlimited tea, coffee & water during stay. Linen, towels and wash products provided
Mt Elizabeth offers visitors an opportunity to explore flora, fauna and birds, photography, painting, fishing, swimming, gorges and bushwalking.
There is no mobile phone coverage of course in such a remote area, but there is a Telstra payphone available 24 hours a day.
Packed lunch available - must be pre-ordered (extra cost).
Mt Elizabeth does not sell alcohol, but you can BYO.
Children under 5 are free.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.