Drysdale River Homestead
- Range of accommodation
- Open 7 days per week
- May to September
- Located 59kms from the junction of the Kalumburu and Gibb River Roads and only 1km off the Kalumburu Road, Drysdale River Station offers a range of accommodation and services such as licensed restaurant, beer garden, small shop, diesel and unleaded fuel and tyre repairs.
Drysdale River Station is the last fuel stop available on the way to the Mitchell Plateau.
Drysdale River Homestead offers a range of accommodation from riverside camping to rooms that offer comfy beds and some with ensuites.
- Small Queen Room - Queen bed and ensuite, tea/coffee facilities and air-conditioning
- Twin Room - 2 x Large single beds with ensuite, air-conditioning, verandah, tea & coffee facilities
- Small Twin Room - no ensuite, no air-conditioning - communal tea/coffee facilities
- Family Room - no ensuite, no air-conditioning - communal tea/coffee facilities (Available for families only - 2 Adults & 4 Children. 1 x Queen bed; 2 x Bunk Beds)
- Mixed Bedding Room - can be used as a single, twin, double, triple or quad room. (rates vary according to occupancy)
Breakfast, lunch and dinner available in the dining area. Packed picnic lunches also available. Meals are not included.
Scenic flights to see the Mitchell Falls are also available from Drysdale River Station. Contact us for more information.
Open from May to September (road conditions permitting), it is essential to book ahead.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.