Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm
- Accommodation on a working pearl farm
- 200kms north of Broome
- 1st April to 30 November
Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm is located on the tip of the Dampier Peninsula 200kms north of Broome. It is a place that can’t be described, it must be experienced, the area is a cultural hotspot of natural extremes and unparalleled beauty. The sheltered waters of King Sound and the surrounding islands of the Buccaneer Archipelago make Cygnet Bay unique.
Accommodation styles: Accommodation is located 1km from reception and the fully licensed restaurant fitted with a magnificent infinity pool.
Safari style tents with fans and private en-suite located in a beautiful bush setting. Guests can take advantage of the shared fully equipped camp kitchen. *All safari tents include continental breakfast at the restaurant daily.
- Deluxe Safari Tent - sleeps 2
- Rainforest Safari Tent - sleeps 2
- Bayview Safari Tent - sleeps 2
- Family Safari Tent (queen and bunk bed) - sleeps 4
- Bush Tent (2 x singles - no ensuite) - sleeps 2
- 1 Bedroom Skippers Cottage - sleeps 2
- 2 bedroom Stone Cottage - sleeps 4
- 5 bedroom Divers Cottage - sleeps 10
- 3 Bedroom Master Pearlers Retreat - sleeps 8
While you are staying take advantage of some of the activities they have on offer. Enquire and we can arrange these for you when we book your accommodation choice.
- 1.5 hour Pearl Farm Discovery Tour
- 2 hour Sea Safari
- 2 hour sunset in Style
Enquire for all rates.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.