Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge - Superior Cabins
- Superior ensuited safari tented cabins
- Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation
- May to September
The Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge is located in the heart of Purnululu National Park. The Lodge offers convenient access to the stunning beehive domes of the Bungle Bungle Range, and the breathtaking beauty of Piccaninny Creek, Cathedral Gorge, Echidna Chasm and Mini Palms Gorge.
Set in an idyllic bush setting giving you the opportunity to relax and appreciate the park’s tranquil beauty. The Superior ensuited safari tents are strategically placed near the main lodge facilities, yet still offer privacy. The Superior safari tents feature King or twin beds and luggage racks, private facilities and hot shower, flushing toilet, linen, doonas and pillows, and a verandah with chairs. (Triple share is available with 3rd person on a rollaway bed - extra costs apply).
Accommodation includes a three course dinner and cooked breakfast with open-air dining. The Lodge is licensed to sell alcohol. No BYO.
Enjoy relaxing around the camp fire in the evenings.
There is no specific family accommodation or facilities for children. Children under 3 years of age cannot be accommodated at the Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge. Enquire for Child (3-14yrs) rates.
- Single supplement applies for sole occupancy.
- Some triple share accommodation available. (Extra costs apply).
- The Bungle Bungle Wilderness Lodge is scheduled to open 01 May 2021 and close on 22 September 2021.
- Opening/closing dates are subject to change at any time due to road/weather conditions.)
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.