Honeymoons & Special Occasions
The rugged, remote beauty of the Kimberley offers something different for couples wanting a more adventurous honeymoon. Whether you want to indulge in luxury wilderness retreats or explore the rugged landscape away from the crowds, there is something for you.
Wedding proposals feature often as partners consider special ways of popping the question. Some want something as easy as a sunset at a remote beach location to the more adventurous with helicopter flights to stunning landscapes.
Milestone birthdays and wedding anniversaries are another reason for travellers wishing to celebrate in special and memorable ways to them, and we have arranged many different and personal itineraries to suit.
Whatever your dreams, let us know - we will do our best to make it happen!
- Romantic sunset at one of Broome's hideaways on a Custom Trike
- 1.75 hours
- Daily - subject to tidal movements
- Private and exclusive accommodation in a unique and dramatic landscape
- Minimum 2 night stay
- April to October
- Located on the remote north Kimberley coast
- Maximum of 16 guests
- May - October
- 3 hours (45 mins flying time)
- All year (weather permitting)