The Kimberley and Pilbara regions of Western Australia host numerous events year. With the consistent dry, sunny, winter weather, a fantastic range of outdoor events occur generally between April and October.
Broome's famous Staircase to the Moon, is one of the most famous, and below you will find the 'moon dates' for your interest.
Western Australia school holidays 2019
- Term 1: 4 February to 12 April
- Term 2: 29 April to 5 July
- Term 3: 22 July to 27 September
- Term 4: 14 October to 19 December
Western Australia School holidays 2020
- 3 February to 9 April
- 28 April to 3 July
- 20 July to 25 September
- 12 October to 17 December
- Staircase to the Moon in Broome 2019
- Natural phenomenon
- Free entry
Broome is known for its very busy events calendar each year and we will update and add 2019 events as...
With some of the highest tides in the Southern Hemisphere around Broome and Derby, and the rapid water movement, it...
- Visit the Kimberley community markets on your travels
- Various days and dates
- Broome - all year. Others are seasonal.
- Check out what is happening in Kununurra
- Check out what is happening in Derby