The Kimberley and Pilbara regions of Western Australia host numerous events year. With the consistent dry, sunny, winter weather, a fantastic range of outdoor events occur generally between April and October.
Broome's famous Staircase to the Moon, is one of the most famous, and below you will find the 'moon dates' for your interest.
- Staircase to the Moon 2018
Broome is known for its very busy events calendar each year and we will update and add 2018 events as...
With some of the highest tides in the Southern Hemisphere around Broome and Derby, and the rapid water movement, it...
- Visit the Kimberley community markets on your travels
- Various days and dates
- Broome - all year. Others are seasonal.
- Check out what is happening in Kununurra
- Check out what is happening in Derby