The Ghan Rail Journey
Regarded as one of the world’s greatest rail journeys,The Ghan delivers so much more than an extended train ride. It promises access to parts of Australia no other holiday can come close to – the perfect balance of comfort and adventure culminating in an experience that will move you in every sense of the word.
Adelaide - Alice Springs – Darwin
- Departs Adelaide – Sunday at 12.15pm - all year (except 17 Dec 2017–13 Jan 2018)
- Arrives Darwin - Tuesday at 5.30pm
- (Off train expeditions at Marla, Alice Springs & Katherine available)
The Ghan Expeditions
- Darwin – Adelaide
- Departs Darwin – Wednesday at 10.00am (May 2017–October 2017)
- Arrives Adelaide – Saturday at 10.50am
- (Off train excursions at Katherine, Alice Springs & Coober Pedy available)
Darwin – Alice Springs – Adelaide
- Departs Darwin – Wednesday at 10.00am (April 2017 & November 2017–March 2018)
- Arrives Adelaide – Friday at 1.00pm
- (Off train excursions at Katherine, Alice Springs & Manguri available)
Fares available for Platinum Service, Gold Service Twin & Gold Service Single.
Fares also vary depending upon the tourist season (High Season, Shoulder Season & Low Season).