Staircase to the Moon Broome holiday package 2017
- Broome holiday package
- 5 nights
- Selected dates March to October
Stay in Broome at one of the best locations to view the famous "Staircase to the Moon" natural phenomenon, which is caused by the rising of a full moon reflecting off the exposed mudflats in Roebuck Bay, Broome, at extremely low tide to create a beautiful optical illusion of a 'golden staircase reaching to the moon'.
- Stay in 1 bedroom, self contained accommodation with one of the best views in Broome!
- 2.5 hour guided Broome sightseeing tour
- See the 'Staircase to the Moon' from the your accommodation.
- Have fun on your own personal, guided Custom Trike tour for a "Taste of Broome", with over 40 tastings including exclusive bush tucker liqueurs, bush tucker fruits, berries, nuts & seeds. Try crocodile, camel and mangrove snails.... and much. much more.
- Saunter along Cable Beach at sunset on a camel ride.
- Includes FREE $50.00 voucher for the historic and award-winning Matos's Broome Brewery & Cafe.....the place where the locals go!
- Includes FREE airport transfers.
Packages dates to coincide with the 'Staircase to the Moon' natural phenomenon:
- 11 - 15 April 2017 (Moon 12/13/14 April)
- 10 - 14 May 2017 (Moon 11/12/13 May)
- 9 - 13 June 2017 (Moon 10/11/12 June)
- 9 - 13 Jul 2017 (Moon 10/11/12 July)
- 7 - 11 August 2017 (Moon 8/9/10 August)
- 6 - 10 September 2017 (Moon 7/8/9 September)
- 5 - 9 October 2017 (Moon 6/7/8 October)
- 4 - 8 November 2017 (Moon 5/6 November)
Package can be extended to include extra nights, car hire, tours (eg Horizontal Waterfalls). We can tailor the package to suit your personal requirements to include families and friends travelling together.
Enquire for full itinerary details.
Does not include travel to/from Broome.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.