Pilbara Wanderer Self Drive – Including Karijini National Park
- 19 Days/18 Nights - Accommodated
- Broome - Eco Beach—Pilbara—Karijini National Park - Tom Price—Exmouth— Point Samson—Karratha - Broome
- April to November
Take a wander through the amazing Pilbara region of Western Australia. Spend your days exploring and your nights in comfort. Starting and ending in Broome, discover the award winning Eco Beach Wilderness Retreat, marvel at the colours and gorges of Karijini National Park, see some of Australia’s massive mineral resources developments, swim with Whale Sharks (optional & seasonal), visit historic Cossack and end your holiday with a scenic flight over the superb Horizontal Waterfalls, Buccaneer Archipelago and Cape Leveque.
Not to be missed travel highlights:
- Free $50 Voucher for Matsos Broome Brewery & Café
- Explore Karijini National Park
- Enjoy an entertaining and enlightening 1.5 hour tour of Broome by Harley Trike
- Dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation at Karijini Eco Retreat
- Half day scenic flight of Horizontal Waterfalls, Buccaneer, Archipelago & Cape Leveque
- Free Broome Airport arrival transfer
- Free HEMA Pilbara Map
Ask us for details and quotation.
We are currently planning & updating our Pilbara self drive packages. Please enquire to discuss your planned travels.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.