Best of the West Kimberley Gorges self drive holiday package 2017
- 4WD Self drive Kimberley itinerary
- 8 Nights - accommodated
- May - September
For those travellers who want to experience some of Kimberley's spectacular gorges and attractions, but who are time-limited, our special package covers the major icons of the West Kimberley and is a mix of inland and coastal gorges.
Travel in comfort while you self-drive a 4WD hire vehicle.
Our package is nature-based that will leave you wanting to come back for more.
Highlights include: Broome, Windjana Gorge, Tunnel Creek, Bell Gorge, Geikie Gorge, Horizontal Waterfalls, Buccaneer Archipelago and Cape Leveque.
Our special package has been designed for 2 people travelling together, however this package can be amended to suit 2 couples or a family. Contact us for a quotation.
As part of your self drive itinerary, we include:
- FREE: Broome arrival transfer for 2 persons
- FREE: $50 Voucher for Matsos Broome Brewery & Cafe
- FREE: HEMA Kimberley map
- FREE: Gibb River Road Guide\
- FREE: WA Department of Parks and Wildlife 28 Day Holiday Park Pass
Our special "Best Of The West Kimberley Gorges" self drive itinerary include the following:
- 6 days Large 4WD vehicle hire (unlimited kilometres)
- 5 nights self contained accommodation in Broome
- 1 night hotel accommodation in Fitzroy Crossing
- 2 nights dinner, bed & breakfast accommodation at the Bell Gorge Wilderness Lodge
- Half day scenic air safari for 2 adults
- Sunset camel ride on Cable Beach for 2 adults
- 2 hour Geikie Gorge cruise for 2 adults
- Hovercraft tour for 2 adults
Contact us for full itinerary details.
We can personalise this package to suit your requirements. Contact us for a quotation.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.