4 Day Kimberley Cruise - Horizontal Waterfalls Adventure
- Cruise the Buccaneer Archipelago and the amazing Horizontal Waterfalls
- Maximum of 10 Guests, luxury houseboat cruising
- Limited departures from Broome and Derby
Straight from of the pages of National Geographic, this 4 night Kimberley cruise adventure tour reveals a part of Australia only a lucky few will ever explore - including the Horizontal Waterfalls.
With just 10 guests on board, each cruise adventure will be a personalised and special experience.
Beginning with a scenic seaplane flight over the Buccaneer Archipelago and a water landing on Talbot Bay, you will be welcomed on board the custom-built house boat.
Each day your houseboat cruises to a new location, accompanied by a 12 metre state-of-the-art fishing and long range expedition vessel. Also travelling on board is a helicopter, which is used to transfer guests directly into the most spectacular and isolated locations, find the best fishing holes and provide the ultimate view of these amazing landscapes.
- Enjoy a fast boat ride through the Horizontal Waterfalls
- Swim with the friendly sharks in the shark-proof cage
- Scenic helicopter flight over the Horizontal Waterfalls
- Beach-combing on secluded beaches and pristine islands
- Montgomery Reef excursion
- Seaplane transfers from Broome or Derby
- Helicopter excursions
- All fishing gear (including lures)
- Catamaran expeditions
- All meals
With limited departures in 2017 from Broome and Derby, contact us for availability.
All quoted prices in AUD and include GST.